The RGNC is open with the following temporary restrictions. They are subject to change without notice.
Face coverings are required.
- Social distancing is required; step aside as needed where our paths are less than 6 feet wide.
- No guided programs are available.
- Visitor Center and Education Building are closed.
- Parking is limited.
- Porta-potties are available in the parking area and are sanitized throughout the day.
- Walk-in and bike-in visitation are allowed.
- The west gate to the bosque trails is open; the bike and bosque trails can be accessed from the park.
- Service dogs only; no pets.
- Day-use fees or display of applicable permit are required; check or exact change only please. Day-use permits can be purchased with a credit card at https://www.reserveamerica.
- State Parks annual day use and campingpermits are available for sale with check or exact change only on/after February 27th, 2021. Please call the park for questions about the extension of expired camping permits.
- Friends memberships are available on-line or through the mail.
Details are constantly changing, but this is the information as of February 24, 2021.